This violin came in because the owner was finding it very frustrating to play and tune due to the very high neck angle (almost 30% more than standard), leading to the need for a very tall bridge. The fingerboard was also twisted towards the bass side.
The fingerboard was also a bit lumpy and was almost ready for a reshoot, so in the end I decided the best course of action was to fit a new fingerboard, which would let me adjust all of the angles safely while there was still an excess of wood. I also fitted a new soundpost, as the old one was very loose and skewed sideways. In the end I managed to reduce the overall neck angle down to within a normal range, and fitted a new bridge to match it (see the before and after shots of the bridge.)